We support research groups with computational and statistical services. We develop innovative data analysis tools, visualization software and database resources for genomics research in collaboration with the Dalle Molle Institute of Artificial Intelligence (IDSIA) and the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics.
- Statistical software: Partek Genomics Suite, Bioconductor
- Big memory compute servers: 16-core 64GB, 8-core 128GB + 4GPU
- Linux computing clusters at IDSIA
- Computing resources at the Swiss National Supercomputing Center (CSCS) (on demand).
- mBPCR: Bayesian copy number segmentation (Bioconductor package), estimates the DNA copy number profile using mBPCR to detect regions with copy number changes.