- GOCat is a classifier that extracts Gene Ontology concepts from an input text. Two approaches are proposed : dictionary-based, and data-driven.
- EAGLi is a Question Answering engine in MEDLINE.
- GOCat4FT is a service that, from a protein name and a full-text (or a PMCID), (A) finds sentences that are relevant for curation, (B) proposes Gene Ontology terms based on these sentences (thanks to GOCat).
- MeSHthis is a service that, from a query, proposes the most associated MeSH terms in MEDLINE.
- SNOCat is a service that, from a query, proposes the most associated SNOMED CT terms.
- DeepQA4PA is a Deep Question Answering engine in MEDLINE for Protein Annotation: From a query, it retrieves relevant abstracts in MEDLINE, then annotates them in order to propose Gene Ontology concepts (thanks to GOCat).
- Luhn summarizer proposes to rank sentences according to their summarization power (based on Luhn’s algorithm).
- Biomed proposes search and fetch facilities on MEDLINE, based on a local mirror and/or e-utils accesses.
- WebCheck is a really simple web monitoring service in Open source. Its aim is to check continuously the status of Web sites and services using JSON object or regular expressions.
- PTM: Protein Post-Translational Modification services.
- KART is a Knowledge Authoring and Refinement Tool intended for clinical guidelines experts. It proposes text-mining and data-mining services to improve the creation and update of clinical guidelines on infectious disease.
- TWINC is a user-friendly interactive web-based platform dedicated to patent search in the domain of chemistry and life sciences. It is based on a pipeline of search engines developed during several international Patent and Retrieval competitions, enhanced with several features such as chemical normalization and Rocchio-based query refinement.
- IPCCat is a system that automatically assigns patent-related IPC codes to any input text.
More information about our services and resources